Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cleaning Freak


Well this putting the house on the market thing is a real pain in the rear! I'm a perfectionist, living with Fred Sanford...LOL..really I am packing and cleaning and moving and hubby thinks I'm nuts....but I want people to come in here and say "Wow this is nice and clean." We were looking at homes 5 years ago and it was gross some of the things we saw! Dirty dishes..I'm talking days old with dried up who knows what, and dirty laundry...now I know laundry is daily, but PLEASE hide the underwear on the bottom of the hamper!!! So these things pop in my brain all the time and I go on a cleaning spree....only problem is my hubby and children do not share this joy. LOL..... Lisa you were right this is a PAIN!

Well I haven't been around because here has been my schedule...
Monday Realtors
Tuesday Basketball practice...painters
Wednesday Siding worker/drywall Basketball, meet with realtors
Thursday Carpet cleaners, painter, drop van at the mechanics
Friday Doctor appointment, painters
Saturday Basketball game, Realtors, house hunting, yard prep, painting, etc!

And PS.......it has rained here for 2 weeks! Can we get a break!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

kerri said...

I know what you mean, we were looking at houses 5 years ago too, oh my goodness, I thought I was a lame house keeper, LOL.
You sure are one busy lady, your schedule makes me tired reading it, LOL.
Hugs...

JMCS said...

That picture if Miss Em surrounded by the books, is do funny! I wish you good luck over the next couple of weeks. I know how hectic and stressful moving was for us in 2004and that was before we were parents, so I can only imagine how busy you are with 3 kids and a house to get packed up. Good luck my friend.

Hugs,
Jonni