
A VERY special Happy Birthday to our friend Lily!!! (pictured above)
Holy Cow are you guys hearing the rumors out there? I hope it's all true! A speed up? Can I put that in print? I really, really, really hope it's true!!
Amy has her referral!! I can't believe I missed that! I was off the computer for a while and EVERYTHING happens!! Maybe I should stay away and then the rumors will come to pass!!!
On the homefront..we have had some people looking at the house. No contracts yet, but my realtor said the feedback is VERY good, so we should have no trouble selling the house by spring time....well I'd be happy to stay until school lets out so I don't have to uproot the boys, but if opportunity knocks, we are selling.
Still haven't figured out WHERE we are moving to, we have looked at some nice places...there is one or two possible homes, we are looking at one tonight. Who said the market slowed down???? I found the PERFECT house and it was under contract before my agent could get us in to see it!!!! BUMMER, I LOVED that house....well if the contract falls....I told her to keep an eye on it!!!
Emily is not happy about living out of a box, so please everyone say a prayer that we sell and get the kids settled somewhere................Hayden said he doesn't care where he moves to, but he wants his own bathroom.....LOL....I then told him that there was 6 in my family growing up with 1 bathroom and we all survived...he is in shock............LOL
Happy Thursday!!


3 comments:
Maybe the increased orphanage fees sparked a fire in the CCAA!
Praying you're able to sell and purchase soon so that you can settle. Living out of boxes and in a state of flux is tough!
I hope the CCAA is speeding up. Yeah, I missed Amy's referral as well. What wonderful news for them.
Hugs,
Jonni
Post a Comment