Monday, February 2, 2009

May not continue

I think it's time for me to close this up.....

I think it's time for my LIDs...April 06 to have the floor....

Can't wait to see your babies!!


If you need me, I'm on Facebook....Carol Wood!!

ps..you can always email me at carolwood34@comcast.net

Love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

I'm feeling a little bloggy-overload too....

JMCS said...

Gonna miss you, please come back...

JMCS said...

Carol,

Can you send me a link to your facebook profile. I am not the best with Facebook but wanted to say "hi".

Lisa F (NJ) said...

It must be tough to keep up a blog with kids at home. I know I have trouble with it and I don't have Jamie yet! I will miss your blog but I will look for you on Facebook!!!!!

JMCS said...

Okay chick, I am missing you! Please come back to blogging....pretty please.

How's the house selling going?

Hugs,
Jonni
xoxoxo

Bobby and Regina said...

How are you doing? I miss "talking!!" How is that gorgeous little girl? She is just too cute!!

Love,
Regina