


Am I insane yet? Maybe! Three children, in three different schools, having open house on the SAME night! What are they thinking?
AND the buses!!! 3 Buses, coming at 3 different times, I finally get the schedule down, and WHAT?? They change the times!!!!
Is it any wonder we have gray hair????
On a good note, Emily loves school.....after a teary first day, she is doing fine, however, I've taken a new job, so now they may have to move her to afternoons at school....she is am now.......to be able to drop her at her new daycare.....which she doesn't know she is going to yet..........because I haven't had time to deal with that yet...........AAACCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! I start Sept 8th, and we have an appointment to visit the daycare next week.........never boring here!!!!....PS the hunk of hair missing in her bangs was one of Ms. E's scissor haircuts...we are still waiting for that to grow out......grrrr
Oh and we have a new fur baby.....Anthony got a dog for his birthday....don't ask me what he is, and if anyone knows, let me know!!! He came from the shelter......he is part pit bull, but the dog is scared of his shadow...really sad, must have been abused....anyway, I know he is a pit bull something....but he has long legs and long ears so what is he.....we may have to wait and see...............he lets Emily sit on him.....yeah he is going to protect us......LOL..........


4 comments:
I am so glad that she is enjoying school. She is absolutely adorable with her little pigtails.
I just love that 'behind' picture! So sweet ! Such a big girl now!
Happy first day of school! Hope Emily had a great day!
Love the new dog too and hope Anthony had a wonderful b-day! :)
Hugs,
Jonni
She is soooo stinking cute!
Post a Comment