Friday, December 4, 2009

Wow, its been a while


Yep I found facebook and it's so much fun. Emily is loving school. She is in special Pre-K for speech. She is doing very well. Every day it's getting easier for her. I'm in between jobs again......long story...no one wants to hear it.....the boys are doing good. Report cards came out and the grades look very nice.......Congratulations to Dana on her referral!!!!

Well my April lid group is FINALLY in the front of the line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Catching up on my reading. Glad to see I'm not the only blogger home who rarely has the time to post. :0)
Looks like everyone is doing great. sorry you are between jobs. Hope there is a new one on the horizon (if you want there to be one)

JMCS said...

Are you going to come back Carol? I miss you and your blog. :)

Hugs,
Jonni