
We have a large house with a small lot. Would you buy a smaller home if it meant more land? This is what we are considering. Wouldn't it be worth it in the long run? If I have some acerage I could always add on right? Yeah I'm Charlie Brown here, can't make a decision.
What would you do?????
PS....last year's photo.....camera still a mess......


3 comments:
My two cents for what they are worth.......I love land!!!!! With land you have options! My hubby grew up in a small 3 bedroom house, 5 kids, 2 parents and a cat and somehow they all managed. You always make good decisions for you and your family. You and Bruce will make the right decisions here just relax and go with the flow!
Merry Christmas
Land, I have always wanted a home in the country.
We did make the move from the city to small town with huge yard, I love it!
We have small home, the girls share a room, we plan to add on in the spring, built a garage(bigger than our house!LOL)last year.You can always add and make the small home exactly the way you want it!!
You'll know what's right for your family..
Guess I am stingy, I want both. Sorry, I know I am a pain in the butt (lol). Keep looking, you may find both. ;) Good luck.
Hugs,
Jonni
Post a Comment