Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!! Going to no mail!





Ok everyone just some photos then I'm off my computer. I'm going to go spend time with family. To everyone out there this is a great big (((((HUG)))))) for being my friend!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and for my April 06 LIDS I hope this is the YEAR!! You have waited too long!!!!!!!!!

Good night friends until January!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Carol, Bruce, Anthony, Hayden, and Ms. Emily!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

kerri said...

Merry Christmas and a very, happy, healthy New Year..

Bobby and Regina said...

I hope you had a great Christmas with your family!! Be sure to stay in touch! Love, Regina

Lisa F (NJ) said...

Merry Christmas my friend! Good luck with the house on the market. I went through all that last January when ours went on the market and I sooooo understand what you are going through!

Blessings in the New Year.....

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

It has been a while since dropping by... well, dropping by on anyone... life is crazy right now but we are now into March 2006 referrals... argh!!!! Roll on April... I am so excited that we are nearly there...

Catherine said...

Cute pics! Look how your beautiful baby girl is growing!

JMCS said...

Here is a great big hug back at you babe! Hope your New Year has been great so far and you are having fun with the family. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

JMCS said...

By the way, the pictures of Miss Em are beautiful. She is such a little cutie-pie. Please give her a big kiss from us.

hugs,
Jonni