Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Monday


Quick post before work....

Gus and Nicole are off to pick up their little boy. Look to the top right of my blog if you want to follow along!

Emily is going thru the "No" stage and I don't think we are going to make it thru this!

Thanks to Jonni for the LOVELY Christmas Card.

I'm supposed to talk to a finanial advisor today about selling the house, and moving. We are looking for some land. Tired of living house to house. Wish me luck on that one. But the economy here is bad, so my realtor says don't get excited about selling quick....home sales are picking up s l o w l y.......bummer....I want to be out by the end of spring!! Update.........we have been approved, so now we prepare to put our house on the dead market......ha ha ha............Photo is from last year.

Hey does anyone out there watch Ruby on MyStyle channel? I just found out about her journey to lose weight......wow I'm loving that show! She has an excellent weight loss website......check it out!!!! mystyle.com/ruby !!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

kerri said...

Hope you have a quick sale and you move onto your dream land..
Hope your having a wonderful week..

Carol said...

Kerri, you and me both....this is the 3rd time we have moved since having the kids. I think we have moved 6 times since we have been together. Well the kids aren't jumping up and down with happiness about this move.......guilt, guilt, guilt, but they will love their new place.

JMCS said...

Hi hun,

Hope you can get your house sold and can move quickly. Your house is so pretty, i am sure it will sell right away. Hate this recession...Argh.

Yeah, Sofia is in that same stage right now with "no". Argh...


I have not watched the Ruby show, but heard it is really good. I need to go watch it, She seems like such a nice lady and I have my fingers crossed for her. Maybe her show will motivate me to get the spare tire off my bottom.

Hugs,
Jonni